Try out different varieties of potatoes we have in offer at the moment. We will rotate the varieties from time to time depending on what's available. Even though the ones in the photo are washed to show you the difference between one and the other, most of the time they will come dirty, just like they were dug up. Spuds will come in signed paper bags, 1kg from each type.
Currently on tap (all of them are new season already):
- Maris Piper - versatile and very popular
- Comber Queens - very dry with cracking skin. Great for steam boil. Very crusty and crunchy when fried
- Polish Belmonda. Boiling type - will not fall apart. Yellow skin, buttery taste. Not recommended for chips, anything else goes.
- Violetta. Purple skin and purple flesh - what else to say? Need to try it at least once! Colour keeps even after boiling. Flavour pleasantly surprising!
- Pink Fir Apple. Very rare variety with orange skin and irregular shape!
- Cyprus Potatoes
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.